Saturday, November 18, 2006

[Edit]
Audition-ed with jie just now.
Im really lame to post this image XD

HOHO! Wantpeace is my sister, serendipity is me :)
[/Edit]

Quick update.
Jo sent me the photos via email already.
WOOTS!
Enjoy.
F&N is the best elective subject ever! :D :D

3/6ers & 3/7ers :)

Kitchen 2, the place where laughters are often heard XD

Enthu F&N pupils with the Mr Faizal!

Bestest teacher ever!
MR FAIZAL =D

Look at my uniform!
So wet :/

Almost rotted to death today.
Ah shucks.
& whenever I get bored,
I'll..
BAKE! :D

Okay so,
I didnt use manpower only,
I use the electronic mixer,
NO manpower okay?
Ha ha.
Didnt really take alot,
cos I always take photos whe Im baking.
All the same =D

Work it mixer! =D

Add the cake flour ah.

Ha ha.

Unbaked muffins.

& the baked choco muffins are out!
Sorry, the image is blurry :/

Thats mine :)

My muffins rose!
Or rise, ah whatever.
Eitherways, it did come out the way I wanted it to be!
Im so glad!
=D

Dad told me to start packing for our Thailand trip already.
So I packed.
Whilst packing,
I received an sms from an unknown number.
"35/50 grace"
WOOTS!
Mdm Chang has finally msged me jie's retest marks!
So I asked her if she could go to 4/6 next year.
"Yes"
Hoho! Congrats sister :)

The difference between my sister & my clothes :D

Auditioned like siao yesterday.
With Qy & his friend :D
The both of them were so pro la.
*Jealous*

Tomorrow we'll be having a flea market at Lot 1!
Please come & support people!
Asg's shift are from 0730 to 1130?
Around that time.
So,
support us people!
Although we sell really LAME stuffs (:
Think I'll blog more later or tomorrow.

Im thinking about getting a part time job with my sister.
Can anyone recommend?
Im desperate in need of cash :/

9 more days to my big day! :D
Omg Joyce, you're seriously trying too hard. Stop being so nice to her when you know it yourself, thats she stabbing in the back, even if she knows you know it. I doubt that she can even see your good vibes towards her & her & whosoever. Some people just wont give a fricking damn. & whats the use of me being so nice to you, when you're gossiping & naming me names behind my back. Damn it, this is where I draw the lines,
Im gonna hate for for life. Mark my words.

No comments: